MARKET DATA FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION
We are looking for a Market Data Administrator who will be responsible for the financial and reporting aspects of Market Data. The successful candidate will oversee the two main offices in New York as well as several smaller satellite offices throughout North America.
They will have extensive commercial knowledge of Market Data, process flow, inventory management and previous experience managing multiple vendor relationships. The position requires excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and a strong customer focused approach.
• Interface with Business Managers, Desk Heads and Brokers to gather Market Data requirements and then obtain the appropriate approvals.
• Place orders and work with Technical team to arrange installation of services.
• Maintain the Market Data accruals for the region in the FITS database inventory system.
• Reconcile/process invoices for payment and resolve any billing queries.
• Submit contracts to Legal dept for review and signing.
• Work with the Accounts dept to resolve any desk cost variances.
• Produce reports and work with Desk Heads to reduce Market Data costs.
• Liaise with vendors for new orders, permissioning, billing and training requirements.
• DACS / Open DACS administration and permissioning.
• Upload Bloomberg SID files & Reuters DACS into FITS each month and reconcile.
• Complete exchange/vendor reporting and declarations.
• Complete preparation work for Exchange audits.
• FITS or similar cost inventory management systems
• Thomson Reuters – RMDS & Thomson One
• Reuters – DACS / Open DACS API
The candidate selected must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to work as an integral part of the Market Data Financial Administration global team.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to deal with brokers, developers and Senior Executives
• Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure
• A good team player with a flexible outlook
Ideally the successful candidate should have over 2 years experience in a similar role.