Production Support Analyst
Private Wealth Management Technology is looking for highly motivated Technologists. The key responsibilities for the team include Mission Control and Change Management activities. Basic job functions of the role are:
- Provide Shift based (includes weekends) Level 1 Production support & monitoring for complex, payment critical production system.
- Provide change management support to the AppDev teams
- Execute various critical initiates (e.g. Data center move, Automation etc.)
- Work in tandem with SAs, DBAs, Various Infrastructure team etc.
- SLA compliance Management & Incident monitoring and Tracking
- Proactively come up with process/system improvement steps that will reduce risk and better system hygiene.
The candidate will have the opportunity to
• Grow existing technical and leadership skills in a global environment
• Gain an understanding of the Private Wealth Management business
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Databases, OS, and scripting languages (ex: Perl, Shell)
The candidate should have exhibited strong analytical and problem solving skills exhibited in their prior work experience. The candidate could come from various backgrounds including:
-Mission Control/Change Management experience supporting large & complex systems.
-System Administration/Database Administration experience with large distributed systems.
-Operational experience in financial domain with a technical acumen wherein scripting /SQL writing was done to improve personal/team efficiency.
Experience working closely with regional teams and offshore partners. Candidates will therefore need to have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Experience of financial markets will be an advantage but not essential.
Good understanding of controls and industry best practices for managing highly regulated production environment
Prior experience with job schedulers (ex: Autosys)