Futures Execution Senior Java Developer
The team develops and supports proprietary trading platforms for futures and options trading. This front office technology team is focused on client business and develops technology platforms for client dma, algorithmic, and worked futures trading both via FIX connections and GUIs.
Work as part of the futures front office technology team
Develop low latency trading platforms for dma and algorithmic trading to the futures exchanges globally (i.e. CME, TSE, OSE, Eurex, Liffe, etc…)
Provide level 3 support for trading applications.
Lead a development team
- Computer Science/Engineering bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in a technology role.
- 5 years + Java core programming skills will be tested.
- C# experience a strong plus, C++ a plus.
- Some relational database and SQL experience required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with FIX and trading applications a plus.
- Experience with Futures a plus.