Stock and Derivative Order Management Developer
An application developer for stock and derivative order management component development and support.
You will be part of a group that does market making and trading in Listed Options, Listed Futures and Stocks. The Team focuses on High Frequency/Low Latency Trading Algorithms and sophisticated Trading Strategies for Listed Derivatives and Stock. The team supports Trading desk directly and manages connectivity with exchanges, reference data and market data.
This position will design, develop, test, deploy and support the order management and direct market access software components, as well as high frequency Alpha generation and application components, according to business and technological requirements. Support function includes live trading cycle monitoring and being able to intervene and take care of issues in real time
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years experience in developing applications in one of the following languages: Java, C++, C#.
- Excellent OOD understanding;
- Candidates with or without Java experience will be equally considered.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work in a fast paced environment; ability to cope well with multi-tasking and frequent “context switches”.
- Large complicated system developing experience is an advantage.
- cripting language experience (Perl, Python) is an advantage.