Assistant Portfolio Manager
We are currently looking for individuals with a successful academic background, and will offer training for the Assistant Portfolio Manger position. This is a unique entry level opportunity for high caliber individuals looking for rewarding careers in systematic trading.
- Ph.D. or M.S. degree from a top tier institution (such as MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Cal Tech, etc) in an analytical field, such as Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Physics
- Interest in finance, demonstrated by coursework in economics or finance
- Solid programming skills (C++/Python/Perl)
- Understanding of optimization theory and algorithms (including dynamic programming, large-scale linear and non-linear programming, interior point methods, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and robust optimization) a plus
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed