Sr. Java/Swing Developer for Real-time Systems (JVU-Java 2)
Outstanding opportunity to work for a financial broker-dealer with an international equity, fixed-income and commodities trading platform.
Our client is hiring candidates for senior developer positions which require extremely strong analytical programming and coding skills in Core java and Swing. They are looking for experienced Java developers to work with the Firm's proprietary real-time system.
• Competitive base salary
• Exceptional medical and dental benefits package!
• Enjoy a very good bonus!
• Great working environment!
• Be able to work one of the top companies in US
• Experience a tremendous career opportunity for growth!
• This is a demanding role, in a fast paced environment.
• The role will include: Analysis, design, and implementation of front-to-backend system level development.
• Second-level support of the backend servers and UIs
• BS in Computer Science or a related technical field (or equivalent), with strong competencies in object-oriented development, data structures, algorithms and software design and architecture.
• 5 + years of Strong expertise in designing, coding, developing and supporting high performance multi-threaded programming in Core Java;
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Swing.
• Comfortable in both Unix and Windows environments.
• Understanding of real-time systems and architecture.
Experience with the following tools & technologies is a plus: Maven, Spring framework, Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Fitnesse, Solace, Tibco, Java Swing, UI testing tools.