Middleware Transport Developer
The Enterprise BUS is the team within the Infrastructure Group that is responsible for developing and supporting distributed middleware transport libraries that support the low latency, high volume transport requirements of applications and client facing services. The team focuses on implementing basic reliable unicast and multicast protocols, as well as higher level services that include fault tolerance, service discovery and persistent queues. A successful candidate will join the team in defining application requirements, interface and implementation design, product development, and product support.
- 7+ years of C++ development experience
- High performance, low latency programming with multithreading experience
- Exposure to network protocols (e.g. UDP, TCP, PGM)
- Experience with financial applications (e.g. market data, trading systems) a strong plus
- Willingness to work in a collaborative environment
- Good presentation and communication skills