Sports Mobile Applications Developer
The Company is looking for an experienced mobile application developer to implement game changing sports applications across a range of mobile devices (iOS, Android and Blackberry platforms). We are proud to have built some of the most popular sports applications in the iTunes store, as well as some of the most innovative solutions for the Major League Baseball community.
The candidate will be responsible for architecting new applications alongside of our back end service developers, as well as enhancements to our existing mobile applications. A good understanding of UI design, device-side application development, and web services interface design is required.
Candidates should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving. They should be able to take ownership of business requirements and devise and develop solutions that meet the customers' needs. Time to market is critical. They must be able to liaise closely with many stakeholders in order to continue to drive product forward.
- Experience developing applications for iOS and Android platforms. BlackBerry a plus. Be prepared to show examples of your work.
- Minimium 5 years experience developing web applications
- Mastery of the mobile platform submission and maintenance process
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices for mobile device development
Other desirable skills include:
- Knowledge of programming in Java
- Server-side development experience on Linux. Large scale deployment and scripting on cloud infrastructures is a plus.
- Visual design experience. Be prepared to show examples of your work.