Americas Head of Sales, IBD and Client Operations IT, Global Head of Sales Analytics and CRM
Within the Client Facing Technology group Sales, Investment Banking and Client Operations IT is a 250 strong global team responsible for building and delivering Trade management, CRM, MIS and productivity tools for Clients, Salespeople and Bankers. Our tools are used by several thousand client facing staff in the front and middle office across all products. The diversity of our user base presents us with unique challenges, not least of which is the requirement to understand their businesses and be able to tailor solutions that are specific to them but reusable by others. We achieve this by organising ourselves into specialist teams focused on Pricing & Trade Capture, Sales Analytics & CRM, Client Reference Data & Shared Technology and Client Operations Technology, who then work together to deliver robust, scalable and flexible solutions to our many user groups. In addition, we have specialist teams who focus on customising these solutions or building bespoke solutions for specific users groups including corporate and commercial focused eCommerce, Investment Banking and Risk Solutions groups and our retail oriented Investor Solutions offerings. To achieve all of this we utilise a range of technologies and are constantly updating our broad palette of tools which include the latest .Net and Java and database and analytical technologies delivered to both the desktop and the web.
The Sales, Investment Banking and Client Operations IT team has a presence of circa 90 people in NY spanning all teams. The Sales Analytics and CRM team is a 60 strong team with presence in the US, UK, Singapore and Tokyo. The function of this role is to oversee all US activities of the broader team managing key US senior level business relationships whilst leading the global activities of the Sales Analytics and CRM team. The role will report to the Head of Sales, IBD and Client Operations IT.
The role of the Sales Analytics and CRM team is to deliver to the Distribution and Research Businesses the quantitative and qualitative tools they need to understand our previous performance with our clients and to plan, manage and deliver a differentiated and profitable service to them in the future, ensuring optimal allocation of the firm’s resources.
VISION / STRATEGY / BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
• Validate and refine strategy and direction for the key BI and CRM platforms and the convergence to Client/Sales/Research360, working as necessary with key Business sponsors, key IT teams and other parts of Sales IT
• Drive retirement of remaining legacy platforms
• Ensure broad communication of the vision and roadmap to IT and business audience
• Act as Regional Head of Sales, Investment Banking and Client Operations IT and represent the entire group so key stakeholders in the region
LEADERSHIP and RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
• Manage team of 60 personnel globally and regionally (matrix) manage the Americas team of 90.
• Mentor and develop staff, assist with career planning, apply and manage expectations with respect to productivity, compensation and other incentives
• Ensure optimal usage of all onshore and offshore assets (employees, contract labour, and vendor services as well as hardware, software).
PRODUCTION / BAU
• Deliver high performance, reliable service to Global Distribution in conjunction with RTB teams
• Provide leadership and crisis management to bring about immediate resolution of any serious incidents that occur.
• Maintain multiple parallel release schedules ensuring compliance with firm wide and regulatory mandates as well as compatibility with all integrated systems.
10 years + experience in Financial Service
Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationship with senior business and IT management
Experience and understanding of the information requirements of managing a global Sales organisation at a major Investment Bank.
Track record of delivering major, complex global technology programs.
Strong, tight Program and Project management skills.