Senior Developer - Global Trade Capture
The Global Trade Capture team is responsible for the STP of Electronic trades, trade capture of "Voice" trades via Quick Ticket GUI, management of trades via Trade Blotter and position management for all Fixed Income flow products.
* This entry level developer position is an opportunity to work on a global application providing critical trading functionality to the FI traders, sales persons, operations and support teams.
* The candidate will have opportunity to work with senior team members in maturing his or her coding skills, learning design principles and learning FI business.
• Java Development
• System documentation and diagramming
• Supporting the Global Trade Capture application
• 7 -> 10 years of experience
• Expert Java serverside developer
• Stong knowledge of concurrency and data structures
• In depth knowledge of Messaging (EMS or MQ, RV)
• Priior experience with DB/SQL (Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server)
• A strong interest in modern software development practices such as Test/Behaviour Driven Development
• Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
• Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal
• Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrate high level of energy, dedication to learning and hard work
• Prior experience in FI (preferred) or Equities