User Interface- Quality Assurance Engineer
You will be working as a part of distributed global QA team supporting delivery of Front and Middle Office applications.
• Define and execute Test Packs across a number of internally developed Front and Middle Office applications
• Perform Functional, Regression, Performance and Failover testing.
• Perform QA-specific light project management, requirements mapping and test plan development; interface with the Development, Support, Infrastructure and the Business.
• Maintain test automation using 3rd-party and internally developed tools.
• Participate in process improvement between QA and Development teams.
• A minimum of 3 years QA/Testing experience, preferably within a global firm.
• Excellent test planning and execution skills; including requirements mapping, test design and implementation, regression execution and results analysis.
• A good understanding of test automation strategies; including VB Script and QTP.
• The motivation to work under own initiative.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
• Understanding of Fixed Income, FX, Credit Derivatives and Futures.
• Understanding of FIX Protocol.
• Working knowledge of SQL .
• Knowledge of UNIX platforms to end-user level.
• Knowledge of performance testing techniques.
• Understanding of TCP/IP networking.
• Experience with defect reporting and tracking tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla or HP Quality Centre.
• Understanding of VBA, XML, HTML/XSL, C/C++.
• Experience with Thomson Reuters (AEGIS) Exchange Simulator.
• Experience with VeriFIX by Greenline Financial Technologies.